Plan Your Presentation
The Implementation Committee would like to thank all co-chairs and speakers for their role in making CDDW™ such a success. Below are some instructions to assist faculty.
All presentations must:
- Be prepared in PowerPoint, widescreen 16:9;
- Begin with a slide disclosing any actual/apparent/potential conflict of interest, or a statement indicating that no relevant financial relationships exist;
- Disclose any discussion of investigative use or off-label application of medicines, medical devices, or procedures;
- Ensure the description of therapeutic options utilize generic names or both generic and trade names
- Identify any slides you did not prepare yourself, and
- Identify which CanMEDS roles will be covered in the talk (for clinical talks, a requirement of the Royal College)
- Reference any sources for Images and Data on the bottom of the applicable slide
Presentation Slide Template
Final PowerPoint slides are requested by February 5, 2020 for vetting of conflict of interest and for session co-chairs to review talks for potential overlap. Slides should be directed as follows:
- SYMPOSIUM and SMALL GROUP SESSIONS SPEAKERS should email their slides to CDDW™ Committee (CAG National Office) for vetting by Education Affairs
- ABSTRACT presentations do not need to be vetted
Please refer to your email notification for details on important deadlines and instructions for your e-poster presentation.