The CAG strongly supports the development and maintenance of formal educational research component within Gastroenterology in Canada. Funding is available for all levels of training (clinicians, gastroenterology residents, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate and summer students).
View list of funding available on side menu
- Clinician's Professional Enrichment Grant (CPEG) Deadline: September 15, 2020, 11:59 PM (ET)
- Education Research Grant Deadline: November 30, 2020, 11:59 PM (ET)
- CAG/CIHR Industry Research Program Deadine varies
- Resident Research Awards Deadline: January 31 11:59 PM (ET)
- Summer Studentship Awards Deadline: January 31 11:59 PM (ET)
- Research Conference Grant Deadline: September 1 11:59 PM (ET)
- Research Workshop Grant Deadline: September 1 11:59 PM (ET)
- Latin American Studentship Deadline: November 15 11:59 PM (ET)
- PhD Scholarships Deadline: December 1 11:59 PM (ET)
Non-CAG Funding Opportunities
To advertise other funding opportunities on the CAG website, please contact Stuart Johnston (National Office).
SSCD - Beyond Celiac Early Career Research Award
We are delighted to announce the establishment of the Society for the Study of Celiac Disease/Beyond Celiac Early Career Research Award. The support of Beyond Celiac for this important grant encourages and facilitates the research initiatives of an early career investigator in the field of celiac disease. The project will comprise basic, clinical, translational, behavioral or epidemiological research in celiac disease.
Deadline is Friday, January 18, 2019 at 5:00 PM CT
Nestle Research Center Funds Additional SSCD Grant
SSCD is honored to announce a second grant funded by the Nestle Research Center. The grant is intended to support a research project on a basic, translational, or clinical topic related to the investigation of NCG/WS pathophysiology, distinct clinical characteristics, implications of gut microbiota, epithelial barrier and/or innate immunity.
Deadline is Friday, February 22, 2019 at 5:00 pm CT