The Canadian Association of Gastroenterology (CAG) is the only national professional association for Canada’s gastroenterology community – physicians, basic scientists, and affiliated health care providers who work in the field of gastroenterology. The CAG provides professional gastroenterological education and funding opportunities for gastrointestinal health and disease research. It also advocates on behalf of its members and for the health of Canadians.
The CAG’s 1,100 members enjoy a number of exclusive benefits:
- Preferential rates for CDDW™ registration
- Preferential rates for SEE™ Program
- Monthly Member eNews
- Access to MOC Accredited content
- Voting privileges
- Award and funding eligibility
- Serve on Board of Directors and Committees
and many more!